Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fletcher

I like to think that I learned a little something in photography school and that the hard work and effort I put in at school is evident in the work I produce. But sometimes I just feel like I can't really take too much credit for some of the great shots I get. Like these images of Fletcher. What an adorable, happy little guy he was during the whole shoot! You just can't take a bad picture when you've got such a cutie for a model!


Every once in a while, you get to work with really cool people who are open to trying fun and different things. Fletcher's mom asked if I could do a Warhol style portrait of little Fletcher. I thought it might be kind of fun, so I tried it, and she really loved it! We were going to just try it as an 8x10 but everyone liked it so much, we decide to make a poster out of it!


No comments: